Revision 2.4 2010/07/09
- Added mdb2json to produce JSON style output
(Thanks to Mark Constable for suggestion and help with MIT license)
Revision 2.3 2010/07/07
- Change the license terms to MIT which is a more standard license
- Adapted some code so it compiles without warnings on gcc 4.4
- Formatted code to K&R style
Revision 2.2 2010/02/26
- Corrected the license in the sources to match that on the website
- no code changes made
Revision 2.1 2003/10/09
- Replaced BPLUS package with new free btree library
- mdbfilter program added.
- mdb2xml program added.
- More options and commands.
- mdb program is now 26K large (small)
In order to upgrade from mdb 1.0, you need to rebuild your
indexes since the old btree library is replaced by a new one.
You can do this by: mdb -k0 B
This will rebuild all the indexes for that file.
Revision 1.0 2003/03/23
- Initial release